With more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry, Bob has successfully led projects ranging in size from a 40,000-square-foot law firm to multiple data center campuses totaling more than two million square feet. As vice president, Bob capitalizes on his extensive experience when performing safety supervision, scheduling, site logistics and planning, on-site subcontractor coordination, and quality control, and providing overall guidance and supervision to project teams.
Bob began his career with HITT in 1999 in the field, and rapidly advanced through the superintendent ranks, earning his promotion to senior superintendent in 2005, and culminating with his promotion to vice president in 2015. Over his career with HITT, Bob has worked with project teams focused on base building, law firms, corporate interiors, healthcare, and institutitional projects, and is currently supporting HITT Technology, building mission critical projects.
Notable Projects & Clients
Affiliations & Certifications
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- OSHA 30-Hour
- Washington Building Congress (WBC)
Awards & Honors
- ABC Metro Washington Excellence in Construction Award, AOL Creative Center 3 & Creative Center 4
- ABC Metro Washington Excellence in Construction Award, Savvis Data Center 4 Expansion; 2012
- ABC Metro Washington Excellence in Construction Award, Sterling Park Data Center; 2007
- Mid-Atlantic Construction's Best of Construction Award, Museum of the Shenandoah Valley; 2005
- NAIOP Northern Virginia Award of Excellence, Verizon NAP of the Capital Region; 2008
Construction Management, University of Washington