Mitch has more than 30 years experience in the construction industry. In 2014, Mitch was promoted to Senior Vice President. His responsibilities include providing project and executive oversight while managing day-to-day operations, guiding projects from discovery and design through development, implementation, and closeout.
He specializes in term contracts, unit pricing, and projects unique to government and institutional Clients. In addition to serving as a Client liaison, his responsibilities vary from advancement of value and quality to contract administration and training of client and contractor forces.
Notable Projects & Clients
Affiliations & Certifications
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- Washington Building Congress (WBC)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- OSHA 30-hour
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Asbestos Awareness Training
Awards & Honors
- National Industry Chair, Center for Job Order Contracting Excellence
- National Capital Area Council BSA Executive Board, Facilities Committee Chairman
Northern Virginia Community College