Vaughn Ledford began his construction career more than 30 years ago as an ironworker in Baltimore. Since joining HITT in 2003 as a superintendent, he has played a vital role in the success of our site operations for projects across multiple sectors, including base building, healthcare, technology, hospitality, and commercial interiors.
Promoted to vice president of site operation in 2019, Vaughn provides overall guidance and supervision to project teams, and fosters relationships with new and existing clients, architects, engineers, and subcontractors. He is responsible for planning, scheduling, logistics solutions, quality control, implementing HITT’s safety program, and maintaining the project schedule. Vaughn is also dedicated to training and developing the next generation of project team members.
Affiliations & Certifications
- OSHA 30-Hour
- First Aid / CPR
- Virginia Responsible Land Disturber
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Washington Building Congress (WBC)
Awards & Honors
- Sibley Hospital MOB, Garage, and Cancer Center – ABC Excellence in Construction, WBC Craftsmanship Award
- Hyatt Place – ABC Excellence in Construction Honorable Mention
- Lydian Apartments – ABC Excellence in Construction Honorable Mention